Over the years, Rackspace has spent a great deal of time giving back to the community – now, the SharePoint team at Rackspace is looking to continue the efforts with a series of events called ‘SharePoint in the City’.
One of the best parts of having a large team of experts and SharePoint MVPs is the opportunity to share information with the larger community. Normally this involves travel to differnt shows and conventions, but we also want to take the time to bring this event to local venues.
Below is a sample of the agenda that we will have at this event. The goal is to provide everyone who attends insight on a variety of SharePoint topics with a focus on real-world solutions we have implemented internally at Rackspace.
It’s our hope that this endeavor serves to help the Houston community take better advantage of SharePoint!
Schedule: October 29th –
8:30 – 4:00 SharePoint talk @ the Microsoft Offices
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Drinks, Networking & ‘SharePint-ing’! @ TBD
The event will run much like an extended user group. The format will be interactive and will allow for much discussion and dialog between the attendees. We will be covering the following topics throughout the day:
- Introduction to our Internal SharePoint Implementation
- Using SharePoint to Manage the Strategic Proposals Process
- Using SharePoint to Build an Interactive Onboarding Experience
- Using SharePoint to Build a Departments Information Portal
- Adoption, Governance, Training and Migrations – Oh My! – Implementing SharePoint in the Real World